Ramos i8, i9, i10, i12: Android and Atom Z2580 processor
Ramos has launched its first range of Android tablets with Intel Clover trail + platform. These new tablets include i8, i9, i10, and i12, which come equipped with 8, 9, 10 and 11.6 inch displays respectively. All of these Android tablets will be making their way to China in late September with a starting price of 195 dollars.
The Ramous i8, as expected is the cheapest but its specs are not bad for a $195 tablet. It comes with 1GB RAM, 1280X800 pixel resolution display, and of course, Intel Atom Z2580 processor that runs at 2GHz clock speed. The new CPU is based on the Intel Clover trail architecture which is slower than Bay Trail that was launched last week. Specs of other tablets are same but come with full HD resolution and 2GB RAM for faster processing.
Industries in China are known to make decent quality tablets at rock-bottom prices and these Ramos tablets are no exception.
- Mediacom PhonePad Duo G500, G700, G702 Specs Price
- Yashi Ypad A10 YP1116 Specs Price Review
- Sharp RW-16G1 Specs Price release date
- Asus Transformer TF502T Release Date
- Asus TD300 Specs Price
- EVGA Tegra Note 7 Release Date Price
- Asus T100 Install SSD, Replace HDD
- Asus Notes 8 M80TA Specs Price
- Gigaset QV830, QV1030 Specs Price
- Asus TF701T Specs Price Review