Chuwi Vi8 Plus review. Chuwi Vi8 Plus is the successor to the Chuwi Vi8 dual-OS. Right now, it is one of the most feature-rich tablets out there for 100 dollars. Chuwi Vi8 Plus is a Windows tablet with 8-inch display packing HD resolution. Read Chuwi Vi10 review here.
Chuwi Vi8 Plus review
Chuwi Vi8 Plus specs include 8-inch IPS HD (1280 x 800 pixels) and Intel Atom X5 Z8300 processor which is backed by 2GB of RAM and 32GB of eMMC storage that is further expandable with a microSD card slot. As for connectivity, there is a micro HDMI port, a USB Type-C and WiFi 802.11n and Bluetooth 4.0 modules. Not to be missed are two cameras of 2 megapixels each (front and rear) and a 4000 mAh battery. It runs Windows 10 operating system.
No longer dual boots
* Operating system: Windows 10 OS
* Display: 8 Inch IPS 1280*800, 10 Points Capacitive touch screen
* CPU: Intel Cherry Trail X5 Z8300 Quad Core 1.84GHz CPU, a big up from Intel Z3736F totting Chuwi Vi10 dual booting tablet.
* Storage: 2GB DDR3 RAM + 32GB eMMC ROM, T-Flash 64GB max
* Dual cameras: Front 2.0MP + Rear 2.0MP
* Functions: Support Bluetooth 4.0 / OTG / HDMI / WiFi / Type-C
Unlike its predecessor, the Chuwi Vi8 Plus no longer dual boots between android and windows. The processor is based on cherry trail architecture. Graphics are handled by Intel HD Graphics 12EU GEN8LP 500MHZ GPU. The screen is IPS and measures 8 inches.
Its chipset, Atom X5 Z8300 is currently being used by Cube iWork 11 hybrid computer, MeegoPad T08 TV accessory, HP Pro X2 210 windows 10 laptop, Wave Obook 11 hybrid laptop and MeegoPad T04 mini desktop.