Razr Droid from Motorola has been out for just few days and the clear folks at xda have already rooted it. The process is very simple and is said to be working fully on Optus XT910, Rodgers XT910 and Verizon RAZR VZW Droid Android smartphones.
* Install USB Drivers (link)
* Download this and extract it on your computer
* Enable debugging on device. Settings -> Application -> Development -> check USB Debugging
* Connect Razr Droid to your PC
* Run the Runme.bat file (present in that package). Credit – xda
Even though ‘recovery mod’ is available for it, the developers are not currently recommending it for the casual users.