Acer iconia Tab A500 is an amazing android tablet that comes with tegra 2 CPU. We have posted a step by step instruction guide on how to root this Android tablet. Rooting will allow you to do more with the tablet such as overclocking and using custom themes. Find the rooting guide below:
1. First, make sure that you have turned the USB debugging on. After that, select “unknown sources” as well.
2. Get a micro SD card and insert it into the tablet. Switch to portrait mode and lock it in that orientation
3. Download and execute the APK. Get it from here.
4. Run the root procedure within the app which was installed
5. Wait for sometime and you will see the message “Congratulation! You have root access”
Did you know that are differences between A500 and A501?