Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 is the fourth generation rugged laptop from the Japanese electronic giant and it is now making its way to the European land with a price tag of 1544 euro. There is an touchscreen option that starts at 1999 euro plus VAT. The Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 can withstand a drop from a height of 76cm and is vibration and moisture resistant.
Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 Specifications
* Intel Core vPro i5-4310U processor with 3MB cache. Clock speed of 2.0GHz that goes up to 3.0GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
* Intle HD 4400 graphics with DirectX 11 support
* 15 hours of battery life with fast charge feature
* 2x USB 3.0 super speed ports, HDMI, one serial, one VGA, PCMCIA Type II, 2x LAN ports, rugged USB 2.0 and firewire IEEE1394a port
* WiFi 802.11ac support with up to 867 Mbps speed and Bluetooth 4.0 radio for faster data transfer
* Integrated WWAN, RFID module and webcam with internal microphone
* Windows Update Pro 8.1 64-bit or Windows 7 Professional operating system.
Not only that it can easily absorb bumps and scratches thanks to magnesium alloy case, the precision steel hinges and waterproof keyboard.